sj hot

Super Junior is HOT!!!!!

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Because Of You ( CHAPTER 12)




Lee teuk: why are you being cold towards me?
You: * silence *
Lee teuk: _____ ssi, please answer my question. Why are you being cold towards me?
You: I'm not being cold to you but ... * stopped *
Lee teuk: But what? I want to ask you one more thing and I want to make sure.
You: MWO??
Lee teuk: Do you also love me as I love you?
You: * silence *
Lee teuk: Please answer my question, I appeal to you.
You: Well I will be honest. Actually, I also really loved you. But I can not accept your love.
Lee teuk: * startled * why??? why did you not receive my love. I love you with all my heart.
You: I love you wholeheartedly, but I have my own reasons why I reject the love you even though I know it will hurt both of us.
Lee teuk: Tell me, why did you refuse my love.
You: * touching cheek lee teuk * I had to because I do not want you to get hurt because of me someday.
Lee teuk: I do not understand. What are you trying to explain exactly??
You: for the first time, I'll tell you something that might make you surprised and just a good friend I only know about this.

Lee teuk: what things you hide from me all these years? Until you are willing to push my love for you.
You: Well, I .... * stopped *

YOUR POV

whether I should tell him the truth. Is Lee teuk is ready to accept it if he knew about this sickness?
ahhhhh ~ ~ ~ ~ * Sigh * this is a very appropriate time for me to tell me things that have long been concealed.
okay.

Lee teuk: what is it??
You: I'm going to die.
Lee teuk: * shocked * what are you saying? you'll die. Nonsense, all of this nonsense. Tell me all this is just a joke.
You: * holding hands *. Lee teuk oppa, this is not a joke this is true. I was diagnosed with cancer. And I'm not going to live longer.
Lee teuk: * sat down and wept * Why all this should happen!!! I can not lose you. If you go who will take care of me. I just want you to be my partner forever.
You: * wiping tears * lee teuk. I also want to be with you forever, but how. Lee teuk oppa, maybe for now we are not mate. You must learn to accept all of this.
Lee teuk: I am not able to receive it. * TEARS *
You: If I can, why you do not. Lee teuk oppa, do you love me?
Lee teuk: yes, I love you my heartfelt.
You: So you have to be strong to accept it. All of this is our destiny can not be stopped.



Lee teuk keeps hugging you. You two hugging each other in the middle of the snow.
Lee teuk see Hangeng and kangin to tell them that he will send you back home. Hangeng and Kangin passed away after Lee teuk volunteered to send their best friend back home.
In the car, Lee teuk still sobbing as too much crying just now ...

You: Lee teuk oppa, you want to take me to go where?
Lee teuk: Go to a place. I am sure you will love it.
You: you made me curious.
Lee teuk: * smile * ~ ~ ~ ahahah patient, very soon we will get there.
You: oppa, I love to see you smile again. You look so cute when you smile.
Lee teuk: You make me ashamed of this.
You: aigooo ahahahahhah ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Lee teuk: kyahhh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ we have come ^ ^
You: wahhh ~ ~ ~ * speechless * What is this place?
Lee teuk: beautiful right place. You like?
You: of course, I love it.
Lee teuk: * smile & hold your hand * _____ ssi, I know you probably will reject my proposal, but I ask that you do not reject my application because I still want to marry you even if only for a short time.
You: but ....
Lee teuk: shhh ~ ~ ~ ~ if you were willing to touch this my right hand and should not touch this left my hands.


You: do you really want to marry me?
Lee teuk: yes, I want to be with you even a short time and I want to be in my hug when you go away from me.
You: * moved * okay I've decided.

Lee teuk feel very worried if you will reject his proposal. Finally, you touch the right hand, and this makes lee teuk Lee teuk astonished and hug you tightly.

You: Lee teuk oppa, you hugged me too hard.
Lee teuk: mianhae ahh ~ ~ ~ ~ I can not control my feelings. You touch my right hand and this means that you agree to marry me.
You: yes, i am. I also want to be next to you even if only for a moment.
Lee teuk: I will make sure you will be happy when with me. This is my promise to you.
You: yes. I am sure you will be happy I am.

Lee teuk kiss you. At the edge of the Han River as a witness both of you.

continued~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment