sj hot

Super Junior is HOT!!!!!

Monday 15 October 2012

BECAUSE OF YOU (CHAPTER 11)





finally you decide to read a letter given by Lee Teuk.

"Dear ____ ssi,
I hope you're in a healthy condition only. I send you this letter because I would like to see it again. I do not care if this is our last meeting but I hope we can see because I have something very important to you.
I know this might make you feel uncomfortable, but I hope you willing to come out and see me again. There is nothing more precious in my life than to see you. I very much hope you will come to see me. I will wait until you come.

place: nami island at 3pm."


You are very concerned with Lee teuk because if you do not come to see him he will continue to wait.

your POV

  what should I do. Do I have to go meet him? ahh ~ ~ ~ not possible. How can I meet him if my condition such a way? Ahh ~ ~ ~ my have to figure out a better way to meet him. I have to look good. I can not show to Lee teuk I was sick. This will make him more anxious.

After much thought, in the end you get a very bright idea. Looking now winter, your plans will succeed.


The next day, you're getting ready to go to nami island suddenly Kangin and Hangeng come to your home.

Kangin: ____ ssi. where are you?
You: I be above.
Kangin: yahh ~ ~ ~ you are getting ready to go to where?
You: I want to go to Nami Island.
Hangeng: MWO!!! Nami island? what to do there?
You: I need to see someone.
Kangin: I know this is definitely Lee Teuk, right?
You: * silent and nods *
Hangeng: How do you want to go there?
You: I'm going to drive to get there.
Kangin: You are crazy. You are not fully recovered. You've forgotten what the doctor ordered. You need to rest well. if you fall ill again may state you will become more critical.
You: please. I know you both very worried about I condition but I have to go see him. I refuse to sit and wait for the moment of my death.
Hangeng: yahhh ~ ~ ~ * scream * you can not say like that. If you want to go even there we are going to send you there.
Kangin: that's right. We will send you go to Nami Island as long as you are in good condition only.
You: jinjja ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ thank you. You are my best friend forever. Let's go now.
Kangin: wait a minute. Why are you dressed like this. Wearing thick ordinary things but why wear masks?

you: I wear this mask because I did not want Lee teuk see me look pale.
Hangeng: okay we understand. Let's go now before its too late.
You: let's go.

30 minutes Later, the three of you arrive at Nami Island but slightly behind. Hours are shown at 3.30pm. Lee teuk should have arrived at Nami Island. Hangeng and Kangin told you to go see Lee teuk now before Lee teuk go from there.




you go to the place that Lee teuk. After we find the end you saw a man standing alone such as waiting for someone. You go anywhere near him.

You: Excuse me. Lee teuk oppa.
Lee teuk: * shocked and looked back. * ____ Ssi. finally you come too. * hug you * I really miss you.
You: I'm also very miss you too.
Lee teuk: Let us sit there.
You: okay.
Lee teuk: where have you been all this time? I find you to many places but to no avail. Do you run away from me?
You: no. I did not run away from you.
Lee teuk: if you do not escape wherever you over the years?
You: Sorry, I can not answer it now.
Lee teuk: hmmm ~ ~ ~ ~ does not matter. You healthy? I see you are getting thinner.
You: * worried * I fine. Oh yes ~ ~ why do you call me to see here?
Lee teuk: Actually, I want to tell something to you.

you: What is it?
Lee teuk: Actually, I liked you, and I've fallen in love to you.
You: MWO ~ ~ ~ do you love me?
Lee teuk: I do not know since when, but since we met I felt a feeling I had never experienced before. If I see you with another man I feel very sick heart and painful one. And when you disappear suddenly, I felt half my life was gone.
You: but ~ ~ ~
Lee teuk: you do not have to say anything now. I just want to express my feelings that I long latent state over the years. I ...
You: enough. Do not say anything else.

continued ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~






No comments:

Post a Comment