sj hot

Super Junior is HOT!!!!!

Sunday 7 October 2012

Because Of You (Chapter 1- Chapter 5)

Character
all super junior member

Main character
Lee Teuk
Hee Chul
You (imagined if that is yourself)







CHAPTER 1

There has 2 group in somewhere university. The first group name is Heenim group. The member of Heenim group is Heechul(leader), siwon, donghae , kyuhyun, & shindong. The next group name is Teukkie group. The member of teukkie group is Lee Teuk (leader), Eunhyuk, yesung,Ryeowook & sungmin
One day, teukkie group & heenim group accidentally difference each other. 

Heechul : *smirk* ahh~~ what a bad day. i will see stupid people around me. 
siwon: huh?? Who? 
Kyuhyun : ahh~~siwon ssi, why are so dumb. The stupid people heechul mean is us. 
Donghae : not us but you babo. Can't you see Teukkie group in front of us. 

all member laugh at kyuhyun. 

Heechul: Good morning, stupid. ahh ~ ~ wrong, teukkie,, * laugh *
Lee teuk: From what I know, people who call other people stupid, they are stupid as well.
Heechul: * sniff * what would you say? I did not hear repeat.
Lee teuk: Ahh ~ ~ ~ I do not think there is the deaf here. * hahahahahah *
Heechul: You are indeed dead meat.

Hee chul lee teuk want to punch the face but was stopped by Shindong.

Heechul: why, you stop me? let me teach him this.
Shindong: see there.
Heechul: Look at what?
Shindong: just look fine.

They all look to their right. Were shocked when they saw a very beautiful girl student who was accompanied by two men. This makes the second head of this group fell silent for a while.

Lee teuk: Yeye ah ~ ~ who she is?
Yesung: ahh ~ ~ she is a new student and the two men were close friends with her.
Lee teuk: you know their names?
Yesung: of course. The powerfully built man that Kangin and the other who like the Chinese people is Hangeng.
Lee teuk: and the woman?
Yesung: ahh ~ ~ ~ and the pretty girl her name is ______ ssi.
Lee teuk: kyahhh ~ ~ ~ how nice name.
After the girl disappeared. all members of their group was surprised tap their leader as already hypnotic.




Siwon: Ahh ~ ~ ~ ~ why with these two?
Eunhyuk: * laugh * it's like they struck with the beauty of the girl.
Kyuhyun: ok, if not they do not just going to stand side by side while a hand placed on the shoulders of each other.
Shindong: right.

Heechul and Lee teuk the listening Kyuhyun make them shocked and distanced themselves.

Heechul: All right, let's go.
Lee teuk: next time we fight. Today I have something important to be done.

They all go back to normal. Members of their own laugh when you see their leader's behavior

Chapter 2

when you, hangeng and kangin went to the canteen. They tell you about lee teuk and hee chul that struck you.

Kangin: hey guys, you never noticed before?
You: ahh ~ ~ Noticed what?
Kangin: noticed the way you looked last two leader _____ ssi.
You: MWO!!!
Hangeng: I noticed about it. Hypnotic they like to do when seeing you.
kangin: * laugh * hahahaha, that's right.
You: when they see me?
Hangeng: hmm ~ ~ ~ pretend not to know about.
You: it must be true. I do not know who they are.
Kangin: shh ~ ~ ~ silent. they come.
you: why?
Kangin: You seem to wear the white shirt?
You: yes, I saw it. why?
Kangin: that Lee teuk leader Teukkie Group.
Hangeng: I left this Heechul Heenim group leader who wore red shirts.

your POV

ahh ~ ~ ~ so they are the leader a hostile group. Why do they both look very handsome. Heeeee,, I think I would prefer the second.

Kangin: yahh ~ ~ ~ why with you about?
Hangeng: kangin normal range. She was daydreaming.
Kangin: Ahh ~ ~ I forget she's a powerful princess daydreaming
You: ahh ~ ~ you are evil. I surmount it,
Kangin: Ahh ~ ~ ~ feel the princess was sulking. how are we going to do this hangeng?
Hangeng: I know how how. Very easy.
Kangin: how?
Hangeng: pretend we do not know.
Kangin: hahahahahah .. that's right.

You all laugh together but in the opposite direction there is watching you three points in particular to you.

Chapter 3

after the class end, you, kangin and hangeng out and plan to do something.

You: hey guys, so where we want to go today?
Kangin: mianhae ~ ~ ~ I actually have important things to be resolved today.
Hangeng: so, you can not join us today?
Kangin: apparently so.
You: ahh ~ ~ ~ so just me and hangeng only?
Kangin: it does not matter right?
You: yes, I'm okay alone.
Hangeng: All right if so.

Suddenly, the phone ringing hangeng
  "Conversations hangeng and mother"

Hangeng: Hello, eomma? wae you phone?
H.Eomma: hangeng ah ahh ~ ~ ~ ~ can you go home early today?
Hangeng: but why? I've promised to go out with my friends today?
H. Eomma: This is more important than going out with your friends.
Hangeng: Yaaa ~ ~ ~ eomma .. mom can tell me why I should be back early?
H.Eomma: this is about your father. You understand, right?
Hangeng: nae ~ ~ arasseo. I will return soon.

Hangeng with a sad face to apologize to you.

You: why hangeng? you have a problem? Who called you?
Hangeng: My mom.
Kangin: omo ~ ~ ~ why? Often parents do not call you if there is no important.
You: that's right. Why? tell us.
Hangeng: this is about my father. You understand right. I have to go home now.
You: ahh ~ ~ so if you back away.
Hangeng: exhausted that, how did you?
You: I?? I'm okay alone. Next time we go out just is.
Kangin: right, you okay?
You: yes, I'm okay. You two go home alone. I already told my driver came to pick me up here.
Hangeng: All right. we went first. bye ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
kangin: bye ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

after kangin and hangeng go, you shall live alone at the bus stop. While waiting for your driver to arrive. You play mp3 and play your favorite song of Super Junior, entitled Mr. Simple and other songs as well.



While you were listening attentively to your favorite songs, without you realizing someone was watching you from afar. Lee teuk is watching you, but he was too shy to go say hello to you because his friends are still there with him. His friends were busy planning to go hang out in a fun place.

Eunhyuk: haaaahhhh ~ ~ a very pleasant day. So guys, where are we going to spend our time today?
Sungmin: what if we go out to eat Kimchi?
Ryeowook: Kimchi?? I can make for you if you want.
Sungmin: true. So we want to go where?
Yesung: I have a very good proposal.
Eunhyuk: Ahh ~ ~ ~ what is it?
Yesung: what if we go hang out at Kona Bean's?
Sungmin: wowww ~ ~ ~ ~ very good idea. How Ryeowook ssi?
Ryeowook: can moreover also my throat is worn out.
Eunhyuk: I also thirsty. What else are we waiting for let's go now. Lee teuk ssi, you will come with us right?
Lee teuk: * not listening *
Eunhyuk: ahhh ~ ~ ~ boy, LEE TEUK SSI!!! * SHOUTING *
Lee teuk: yahh ~ ~ ~ do not scream in my ear. I'm not deaf. What do you want?
Eunhyuk: We all want to go hang out at the Kona bean's.
Lee Teuk: So?
Eunhyuk: You want to go with us or not?
Lee teuk: I think I can not follow you today. I've got something important.

They all turned to the place where Lee teuk being looked at.
they all already know lee teuk is look at you. Sungmin suddenly said to lee teuk.

Sungmin: If you're like, do not wait too long.
Lee teuk: * smiles * ehh ~ ~ what are you talking about?
Sungmin: hmmm ~ ~ ~ ssi lee teuk we are old friends and we had enough to know you. Well before you're late you use the opportunities available now.
Lee teuk: how if she does not like me there?
Ryeowook: if you do not try you'll never know.
Yesung : what Ryeowook said there was some truth. Go to her. Acquainted with her and then you'll know yourself. ahhahahahahahha ~ ~ ~
Lee teuk: okay, I will try.
Sungmin: it is our friend. good luck.
Eunhyuk: Well, we go first. see you later.

after Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin & YESUNG go, Lee teuk brave attempt to go say hello to you.

Chapter 4

lee teuk: hello, can I sit here?
You: of course.
Lee teuk: hmm gumawo ~ ~ ~ ~ you alone here?
You: why? you seem to other people here?
Lee teuk: no.
You: so, does it mean I was the only one here. * smile *

when you smiling lee teuk feel very happy to see that you smile. it makes him the more courageous.

Lee teuk: where's your friend?
You: hangeng and kangin do you mean?
Lee teuk: yes.
You: * Sigh * they're going home, because there are important matters. So I stayed alone here.
Lee teuk: hmm ~ ~ danger if a girl living here alone.
You: Well, I was waiting for my driver pick me up here.
Lee teuk: Oh, like that. So, before I forget, my name is lee teuk but you can call me teukkie. you?
You: ahh ~ ~ nice to meet you teukkie. my name is _____.
Lee teuk: ahh ~ ~ very beautiful name.
You: oh yes, why are you here? where some of your friends?
Lee teuk: ahh ~ ~ they go hang out at Kona Bean's. they thirsty so they go for a drink there.
You: why did not you go with them?
Lee teuk: because I want to accompany you here.
You: * shy smile *

your POV:

OMG ~ ~ ~ why he is very handsome. His smile is so sweet. Haaaa ~ ~ beautiful life. If I love him I certainly would not be looking for another. * smiled *

Lee teuk: _____ ssi??
You: ahh ~ ~ ~ yes I am.
Lee teuk: why do you smiled?
You: no nothing.
Lee teuk: hmmm ~ ~ ~ _____ ssi? Can I make a request.
You: requests?
Lee teuk: Maybe this is a bit heavy for you but I hope your can fulfill my request this.
You: Fine. what your requests?
Lee teuk: I was shy.
You: * smile * if you were ashamed of how I want to fulfill your requests teukkie ..
Lee teuk: true. Can we change the phone number?
You: MWO!!! You want to do what with my number?
Lee teuk: ahh ~ ~ ~ do not think that is not really, I just want your to know and be friends only.
You: ahh ~ ~ your should talk frankly. This is my number. You can call and message me any time your want.
Lee teuk: Ahh ~ thank you.
You: Well, it seems that the driver I have come, I have to go now.
Lee teuk: ahh ~ ~ chakaman. can we meet again?
You: of course. goddbye teukkie oppa ~ ~ ~
Lee teuk: * smile * okay bye ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After your car go, lee teuk sat alone on the bus stop with a smile.

Lee teuk POV:

Omg, she called me teukkie oppa .. What should I do now. I feel like I already fell in love with this girl. She's the only girl who managed to steal my heart. She also gave me her phone number is this a sign that she also liked me. Ahhh ~ ~ do not place too high expectations. I need clever strategy if I want to reach out to her. when I already have it I will take care of her and love her wholeheartedly.

Chapter 5

Lee teuk back to his house. He went straight into his room. After cleaning up, her lying on his bed while looking at your phone number.

Lee teuk POV
hmmm ~ ~ what am I going to do with these numbers? Do I have to send a message to her? But I'm afraid I would disturb him. ahh ~ ~ ~ if I try anything wrong. Furthermore, she had told me to call her or message at any time. Well I tried to phone him.

Lee teuk dial kamudan waiting for you to pick up the phone.
While you're reminded of the lee teuk.

your POV

hmmm ~ ~ ~ I think Lee teuk is not that bad. Although many stories that I've heard but the only story.

you stopped dreaming because your phone is ringing.

You: who call me this nights. Hello.
Lee teuk: hello, can I speak with ______ ssi?
You: yes I speak. who's there?
Lee teuk: This is I teuk Lee.
You: ahhh ~ ~ ~ Teukkie ssi. I remember other people who called me.
Lee teuk: am I disturbing you?
You: It's okay.
Lee teuk: what are you doing?
You: I did not do anything. Why?
Lee teuk: hmm ~ ~ you free now?
You: yes, I am free. Why do you ask?
Lee teuk: ahh ~ ~ I remember going to invite you out with me for a while.
You: That sounds good. Anyway I parents are not home they go abroad for a few months.
Lee teuk: jinjja ~ ~ ~ ~ now I invite you to go home. Okay.
you: okay. I go get ready now.
Lee teuk: See you later. bye ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1hr 30 minutes later, lee teuk arrived in front of your house to pick you up.

Lee teuk: sorry too late.
You: does not matter.
Lee teuk: let's go now. Can we?
You: okay.
Lee teuk: ahh ~ ~ ~ wait. Let me open the door for you.
You: ahh ~ ~ very gentleman. I love it. well thank you.
Lee teuk: you're welcome.

while in the car, both of you were silent for a moment as this the first time you two go out together. Lee teuk try to change the atmosphere a little awkward to ask a question to you.

Lee teuk: hmmm ~ ~ ~ ____ ssi. Why are you willing to go out with me?
You: MWO ~ ~ ~ ah ~ ~ I'm tired of sitting alone in rumah.Selalunya Hangeng and kangin will come pick me out but not today. They are busy with their own personal affairs.
Lee teuk: you have no lover?
You: Do you mean boyfriend?
Lee teuk: yes.
You: no. I do not know why I do not have a boyfriend. Maybe because I never thought about it.
Lee teuk: Hangeng and kangin.
You: MWO ~ ~ ~ ~ both of them. Not possible.
Lee teuk: why? I see you are very close with them?
You: they are just good friends and I do not like them much less likely to love them.
Lee teuk: what features your favorite guy?
You: ahhh ~ ~ ~ we have come.
Lee teuk: that's right. Let's go and make a order.
You: okay.
After the waiter taking orders. You're sitting together under the bright moonlight.

You: Fine. earlier in a car you ask what I favorite male features, right?
you want to know?
Lee teuk: yes.
You: The features I like a very humble person, not too ego, not gold diggers and importantly he must super junior fans.
Lee teuk: MWO??? Super junior?
You: yes.
Lee teuk: why they should be interested in super junior?
You: because I am a fan of super junior.
Lee teuk: * pretend * I actually a big fan of them.
You: * Shocked * MWO!!!! Jinjja ~ ~ ~
Lee Teuk: yes I.
You: why did you not tell me from the beginning.
Lee teuk: hahahah * laugh * you do not ask.
You: Fine. Who's your biased?
Lee teuk: ahh ~ that .. ermm .. I'm sorry. I'm going to the toilet for a while.
You: okay.






In the toilet, lee teuk looks very anxious because he does not know who the super junior members. So him had to call Eunhyuk to ask for help.

Lee teuk: hello, hyukkie ah!
Eunhyuk: Hello, yahh ~ ~ wae you called I this nights?
Lee teuk: your have to help I. Otherwise I would be ruined my life tonight.
Eunhyuk: Why?
Lee teuk: Do you know super junior members, right?
Eunhyuk: yes I know. Why?
Lee teuk: I am currently out with _______ ssi. So just now, I tell her that I also like super junior.
Eunhyuk: so??
Lee teuk: So, him asked who's I bias?
Eunhyuk: why did you cheats her?
Lee teuk: Tomorrow I will tell you. Now tell me one of the members that you know super junior.
Eunhyuk: You said you were the lee teuk bias. And if he ask why you say because he is a very responsible leader.
Lee teuk: Why the name of him the same as mine.
Eunhyuk: Ahh ~ ~ him real the name of Park Jung soo. Lee teuk his name while on stage.
Lee teuk: Fine. I have to go now. See you tomorrow. thank you.
Eunhyuk: Fine.

A few minutes later, lee teuk out of the toilet and headed to where you are sitting.

Lee teuk: Sorry, for taking too long. My stomach discomfort.
You: now your stomach how?
Lee teuk: Now it's okay.
You: be nice if so.
Lee teuk: Where are we now?
You: Who is your Bias in Super Junior?
Lee teuk: Ahh ~ ~ my bias is Lee teuk super junior.
You: jinjjja ~ ~ ~ ~ why are you interested in him?
Lee teuk: * thump * because he is a very responsible leader.
You: ahhh ~ ~ ~ same with me. I am also interested in Lee teuk.
Lee teuk: you want to know, me have one more reason why me interested in him.
You: ahh ~ ~ you made ​​me curious.
Lee teuk: One of the reasons why I'm interested in him is because of his name the same as me.
You: * laugh hard * hahahahaha,, why am I not conscious of it.
Lee teuk: ahahahahhah ...
You: okay, let's finish our drinks. I need to go tomorrow I have class.
Lee teuk: okay.



Upon arrival at the front of the house. Lee teuk out to open the door for you.

You: thanks, teukkie ssi.
Lee teuk: you're welcome.
You: Thank you for inviting me out tonight. This is the most fun nights for me.
Lee teuk: I should thank you because you are willing to go out with me even for a while.
You: okay I went into the house now.
Lee teuk: okay. I am happy to spend time with you.
You: me too.
Lee teuk: byee ~ ~ ~ ~
You: bye ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You two are very happy to spend time with tonight.



2 comments:

  1. bias kte hyuk oppa. jadi, kte asyik terbayang main character, leeteuk tu hyuk oppa. nghehehhee~^^
    btw, good job even byk grammar mistakes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha... yup... i know it memg byk gler grammar mistake.. ^^
    as long elfs understand it mybe its okay... but i will improve it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete